Our Corporate Policy & Environmental Goals
A Commitment to Sustainable Tourism
Our family-owned businesses, Casa Divina Lodge and SabinaTour Operator serve visitors to the cloud forest of Mindo, Ecuador in South America. The great love and respect we feel for the surrounding area are reflected in our consistent efforts to educate, inspire, and promote conservation of local, regional, and global forests. Our team is committed to our core values: honesty, responsibility, respect, efficiency, quality, discipline, and safety.
We provide our guests with a unique opportunity to explore the stunning biodiversity of the Chocó Andino de Pichincha Biosphere Reserve. Our high-quality service is unparalleled; we strive to continually improve our systems and processes in an effort to increase the sustainability and conservation efforts within our businesses and the local community.
We are leaders in our local community and employ the services of residents of our town whenever possible. We encourage responsible economic, social, and environmental development of our region. We promote equality, mutual respect, and job security for our employees by offering a dynamic, positive, and productive work environment.
We comply with all legal regulations stated in the Constitution of Ecuador, which establishes that the rights mentioned in this document, and in international treaties or agreements, are guaranteed for everyone who lives or visits our country, children and adolescents in particular.
- To establish, maintain, and innovate efficient resource management practices and processes that prevent environmental harm.
- To employ a cohesive team aligned with the mission, vision, commitments, and values of our companies.
- To share our sustainable practices and their benefits with our clients, collaborators, and the local community.
- To make educational, economic, and practical contributions to the sustainable development of tourism in the region and the country.
- To create alliances with companies, organizations, and people who share the same ideology, supporting entrepreneurship for a progressive, socially responsible, and environmentally conscious society.
We invite you to visit us at Casa Divina Lodge and be part of the international sustainable tourism movement.